Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My sparkles

Bath time is part of our everyday routine.  It is a time to relax, slow down, sometimes sing and have some good ole' conversation.  After bathing the boys, me feet were terribly dirty from the day at the park.  I put me feet in the bath for them to wash right before getting out.  Is that bad?  It doesn't sound like such a nice moment written out....anyway.  Conversations went like this.

Mitchell- Mommy, you have very nice sparkles.

Me- I do

Mitchell- You have them everywhere, on your eye lids, your forehead, your arms, your legs.  They are very nice sparkles Mommy.

Me- Thank you Mitchell.  I think I like my sparkles too.  (thinking to myself...I have never thought of my freckles as sparkles before.)

Mitchell- Your feet are shinny now Mommy.

Bath over and time to get our PJ's on.

No comments: