Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!

{good-bye 2008...Hello 2009} 

I can't believe that a year went by so fast.  I can't believe the Holidays have come and gone.  I can't believe all my Christmas decorations are still up!!  Imagine Christmas music playing in the background, reminiscing about the stories behind all the ornaments I hung on the tree, the boys smiling while decorating their tree, hanging our new stocking that my sister made for us, putting twinkle lights all over the house...can you feel the Christmas spirit?  Almost like a Hallmark commercial, right? 

Now the tree is in my way, not lit... and I know it is a pain in the *** to take down.  There are a million little ornaments to wrap up and cram in a box, hoping they all fit because I don't want to go buy another ornament container.  All the twinkle lights get tangled coming off the tree and the mantel.  Do I wrap them around something to keep them from tangling for next year...or is that too much work and toss them in the box and I will untangle the ball of mess next year?  I don't want to take down my stockings and wait another year to put them up....why can't they be year round decorations? There is no take down all my Christmas stuff music to get me in the spirit.  So, there it sits. 

  • Plan = take it down Thursday....I'd rather scrapbook....but I won't
  • After Christmas breakdown....update my BLOG. 

So, until then...Happy New Year! I hope it's a good one for us all.  I will leave you with a few pictures of my niece, nephew and Bro-in-law practicing for our firework show. 

IMG_3040 IMG_3112

IMG_3093 IMG_3063

Pretty pictures from my new Canon baby.  I love you Canon 24-70 2.8

No comments: