Sunday, April 19, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

{our new Colorado pad}

We found the perfect house!  2500 sq.ft Ranch style house (that means 1 story on Colorado language) 4 bedroom + office, 2 bath, 3 car garage on 1/2 acre culd-de-sac lot with park across the street. BONUS...2500 square foot unfinished basement!  PERFECT....SOLD!

Here is a closer look.

cook_001

cook_005

cook_023

cook_021

cook_006

someone else's furniture..but you get the idea

cook_020

The best part....the basement....I have visions of perfectly organized storage that I don't have to climb up to the attack to get.  I have visions of little boys riding their bikes in the winter and painting.  I have visions of some construction...bonus family room, bedroom and bathroom for all of our friends and family.

cook_036 

Closing is scheduled for the end of April!  I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

jen said...

Girl...I am SO jealous!!!!!!!! If a home in that cul-de-sac opens up in the next year while Greg is in Iraq it's mine. I can ask for forgiveness later, right?

Jen said...

Love your new house. What brought you to CO again?