Wednesday, November 12, 2008

J-Crew..you're OUT- Davis...you're IN

IMG_1532-2

This makes me smile!

The boys are not fussy at all getting dressed for Preschool. At night before I go to bed, I pick out the their clothes and lay them on the floor next to their bed. In the morning (at the crack of dawn) the boys get dressed and come to my room to wake me up. We also have the occasional "let's see what we can get away with in the morning if we are quiet and we think Mom can't hear us" Yes, the baby monitor had to be dug out of our baby storage and secretly placed in their room.

Most mornings, they make it in my room first thing and are both dressed for Preschool. On the weekends...it's their pick. Anything goes as long as they pick it out of their "play clothes drawer" It is always interesting what combos they can come up with.

Davis wore this outfit proudly all day. I think it is fabulous...the socks are my favorite. He calls these his "wedding socks." I might have to frame this picture...I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

The Ballards said...

You might have to save these and give them to him again on his wedding day! In a creative way of course! ;)