Friday, November 21, 2008

{Why}

are there days when Davis and Mitchell are So perfect.  What button did I push or switch did I flip?  Yesterday....was perfect.  "OK Mommy" the first time I asked them to do anything.  I need to put that button or switch in a special place so I always know where it is. 

Random things...Random thoughts....

  • I wish I had a house keeper that was showing up tomorrow.
  • I can't wait to see the boys in there fall performance tomorrow. 
  • When will I love doing laundry?
  • Facebook is my new crack. 
  • How do I get gum out of my carpet?
  • I am so proud of Davis for being a great line leader today.
  • Is it really almost December...seriously?
  • Why am I still awake?
  • Goodnight.

3 comments:

The Ballards said...

OOOO OOOO I know I know!!! The gum one that is. Emailing you the link!!! It involves ice, ziploc and 15 minutes. Good luck.

arabellora said...

I highly doubt you will EVER love doing laundry - I know I never will! ;)

-Tyra

Anonymous said...

If you find the button, please tell me!!!! LOL! And email me!!!!!!