Thursday, November 27, 2008

November 27, 2008

{ I am }

IMG_2337-2

Thankful for many things....

~My wonderful husband who supports me always...keeps me laughing...and never allows there to be a dull moment

~My 2 healthy, sweet  boys.  How lucky I am to have the opportunity to raise identical twin boys.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

~The most wonderful mother who I miss so much it hurts. 

~Family...my own and my in-laws.  If I was able to pick who they would be, I would pick them.

~Our army life.  It has lead me to many great things and taught me so much. 

~Friends.  My friends that I have had forever.  My friends that I will have forever. 

~And all the little things I can't live without..my computer, camera, scrapbooks, scrapbooking stuff, blue bell, reality TV, cell phone. 

1 comment:

The Ballards said...

Well I am thankful for YOU! Thank YOU for being such a wonderful friend to me. Even though we are 5000 miles apart, our phone calls always leave me laughing and smiling as I say good-bye. You are a true friend Debbie! I thank God for YoU!

{amy}